TERMS OF SALE
You must tick the checkbox ‘I accept’ in oder to proceed with your order. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m sole-trader, trading under my name Gicela Morales based in Yatton, North Somerset. You can contact me at email@example.com – I’m nearly always online.
WHO CAN PURCHASE?
To purchase you must be over 18 and resident in the UK. I can only deliver to UK addresses.
YOUR CONTRACT WITH ME
- when you are ready to place an order, you ‘add to cart’, ‘view your cart’ and proceed to check out. You are then logged in to a secure server to enter your details and to complete your order.
- you have the option to create an account if you wish. You must keep your password secure. You will be able to request a reminder if you forgotten it for future transactions.
- you are asked to enter your delivery address and your billing address. If they are the same, check the box ‘ship to billing address’ so you don’t need to enter all your details again.
- if you created an account, just sign in to access your account details.
- if you are at checkout, you must specify the method of delivery. This is a flat rate for UK only. If you live locally and know me, you can select ‘local pick up – free’.
- you need to confirm that you ‘accept the terms and conditions’ before you proceed to payment.
- once you placed your oder, you will be transferred to Paypal where your secure transaction will take place.
- you will receive an acknowledgement of your order and a Paypal email receipt following your transaction.
- if you have any problems, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- when payment has been processed, I will fulfil your order and you will receive a second email confirming when your order has been dispatched.
- you should check your emails and let me know of any errors.
- ownership of the product will pass to you on delivery.
- if there are an issues with your order, you should let me know as soon as possible.
- when you submit your order, your are buying the product at the price set out at the time of the order.
- offer prices are for a limited period only, unless otherwise stated.